Thursday 14 August 2014

Learn Web Developing Languages For Free

Learn Web Developing Languages For Free


Hello everyone as I had planned to start teaching HTML, CSS, JavaScript, jQuery, PHP and MySql Basics which will help you to get a good foundation for you web developing skills. In these courses I will be making video tutorials as well as write about them with codes so that it will be easy for you to understand. In the following Learning Course I will teach you these web developing languages in an order i.e 
  1. HTML 
  2. CSS + Bootstrap3 (Basics)
  3. JavaScript
  4. jQuery
  5. PHP
  6. MySql
And remember that these courses will be the basics of them with the coding, don't worry after you complete the full course of all these languages you will be able to create a dynamic website with user login system with a database.

To get through this course all you need is a browser and a text editor, I will be using Ubuntu 14.04 and the text editor I will be using is Sublime-Text 3, you can use any text editor of your choice, but I recommend you the following text editors .

For Windows users Notepad ++ is a really good text editor as it has many good features and its easy to use but still you can use anyone of your own choice.

For Linux Users I recommend you to use Sublime-Text 3 with emmet plugin installed as it is really helpful you can google it to how to install sublime-text 3 and use emmet .

For Mac users you can also use Sublime-Text 3 or you can use TextMate too..  

You can ask me questions by comments or you can message me from the contract form.
Learning any type of programming or web developing language is easy but first few days you wont get hang of every thing but don't loose hope if you don't understand something see it again and again and withing 2 to 3 times it will be completely clear and if you wont understand even then, Message me and I will try to make you understand in a better way..

After every tutorial you can download the exercise files which will include all the html files I will be making in tutorials but first of all try to make it by yourself and them compare with mine so that you can find out if you made any mistake..

I will soon start uploading the course videos and write post on them.. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment