Wednesday 9 October 2013

New Update for Our Website

I am thinking of making our website more interactive and I need some ideas though I have some in my mind but it would be better if I get help from you guys too. If you want to give me some ideas comment or send me e-mail at bethicalhacker@gmail.com
Website is attractive when its interactive.
I want people to visit my site not for popularity but for all those who are new to hacking world I want them to get a good start I want them to understand the basics of the hacking world.
If your base is strong you can dream big and can do big.
Please visit and recommend it to you friends
                                                               
                                                    ⇨ www.ethicalhacker.us.tf ⇦
                                                                             

-Zakir(admin)

No comments:

Post a Comment